While some might hesitate at installing a metal roof, it can be a great investment for your home. Why is this? There are numerous reasons. One of the top reasons is that a metal roof, if installed properly, will virtually never need to be replaced after it’s installed. This will save you enormous amounts of money in the long run.
We all know living in Colorado Springs has its share of natural disasters, and a metal roof gives better protection than asphalt, tile, cement, or other roofing materials. In case of a fire, a metal roof will not burn or blow up in flames. When extreme wind hits, metal outperforms other materials in durability. Metal also doesn’t absorb water, it cannot be easily damaged by hail, and snow slides off of it. And no—contrary to popular belief, metal roofs do not attract lightning.
There’s also the utilities side of it; metal treated properly can reflect the sun’s radiant heat more efficiently and doesn’t absorb as much heat as wood or asphalt shingles. A metal roof can help you stay cooler in the summer and reduce your energy bills.
Let C&C Roofing and Exteriors Install Your New Metal Roof
C&C Roofing and Exteriors has been installing roofs in the Colorado Springs community for over 20 years. We know the temperamental weather here, and we are committed to helping you find the roof that will withstand it all.
We can install your metal roof with little hassle on your part. In most cases, you can even install a metal roof over an existing old roof, creating little annoyance when needing to repair to replace your current roof. Installation is smooth and easy, because most metal roofing materials come in multiple shingle-sections or wide panels.
Quality Installation, Top-Notch Products
We go above and beyond in our installation process in the following ways:
- We can help you pick out the best material and ensure that its going to outlast the flighty Colorado weather—like Standing Seam Metal Roofing or stone coated metal shingles from Metro.
- We actually make the metal materials going on your home on site to ensure that you’re getting the best quality metal products you can afford.
- We offer a local workmanship warranty that your roof will be installed properly.
- We are fully insured, protecting you against accidents on the job.
- We’ve installed thousands of roofs and have community referrals to back up our handiwork.
For a metal roof that will last you and your family a lifetime, call C&C Roofing and Exteriors today!