Is your roof leaking? If so, it’s long past time for a roof replacement.
The roof of your home protects the inside of the structure from water damage, insects and even small animal infestations. A roof left to deteriorate too long often leads to irreversible damage to a home’s structure that is very expensive to fix. Protect your home against rotted rafters, mold, termites, and other damage by replacing your roof before it’s too late.
C&C Roofing and Exteriors Replaces Roofs in Colorado Springs
C&C Roofing and Exteriors is a Colorado Springs family business that has been working on Colorado homes for 20 years. We live, work and play right here in Colorado Springs and we strive to keep our customers satisfied. After all, we have a lot invested in this community and our reputation is important to our business.
We were here for the big storm in 2010, we are here for customers affected by the storm in 2016 and we will be here for our customers in the future.
Quality Materials, Quality Workmanship
We know how important your home is to you and that you want a new roof that does its job well. Here’s how we make sure your new roof protects your home and your peace of mind.
- We use quality roofing materials from respected manufacturers. Your new roof will have asphalt shingles from companies like Owens Corning, Tamko or GAF. Or maybe you prefer Standing Seam Metal Roofing or stone coated metal shingles from Metro.
- We are licensed with the Pikes Peak Regional Building Department in El Paso County and make sure your re-roofing job is properly permitted and documented. You won’t run into trouble with the city later.
- We offer a local workmanship warranty that your roof will be installed properly.
- We are fully insured, protecting you against accidents on the job.
We can even save you the headache of dealing with insurance after a storm. We have insurance adjusters on staff to work with your insurance company and get your job on the schedule without any out of pocket costs.
When to replace the roof
Don’t wait until you see a leak to replace your roof! We offer free inspections and estimates at any time. We’ll look for:
- Damaged shingles that have cracked or warped
- Missing shingles that leave gaps for water to seep in
- Loose seams
- Flashing that has deteriorated or moved
- Accumulations of surface granules that have come loose from shingles
- Damage to the roof underlayment
The National Roofing Contractors Association recommends twice-yearly inspections. Your roof needs attention right away if you see leaks, cracked paint, loose wallpaper or discolored drywall in your home.
Is it time for a new roof? Call us for your free inspection and estimate today!