How often do you inspect your roof?
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t follow the National Roofing Contractors Association recommendation to get a roof inspection twice a year. The average homeowner doesn’t know what to look for and doesn’t want to climb up on the roof anyway.
And with good reason! Nearly 20,000 people go to the hospital every year because of injuries after a fall, according to the National Safety Council.
That’s why we are here! Let us climb up and inspect your roof. We are licensed and insured in Colorado Springs, and with 20 years of experience, we know how to stay safe up there. The inspection is free and we will let you know what we find. You’ll have peace of mind if the roof doesn’t need work and if it is ready for repairs or a roof replacement, we can do that too.
We know what to look for, both on the surface of the roof and for evidence of damage to the underlayment, including clues a homeowner might not notice.
We’ll look for:
- Cracked, warped, deteriorating or missing shingles
- Damage to the roof underlayment that can allow water into your attic
- Problems with ventilation that shorten the life of roofing materials
- Flashing that has deteriorated or moved, allowing water to seep under the shingles
- Accumulations of surface granules that have come loose from shingles
Whether you see evidence of roof leaks or you simply want to maintain the integrity of your roofing system, call us for a free roof inspection today!